Luxury Wine Glasses business located in Barcelona, Spain. We are #1 Wine Glasses Bestseller in Amazon USA. Now we will start growing our ecommerce through Facebook, Instagram and other online channels. We have beautiful and high quality products. This business is growing so fast, and here is where you come in!
You will be joining the team as a mid-time Business Manager Assistant. You have a great work ethic and looking for a place where you can learn and grow in a young team.
– Provide support to the Amazon Account Manager.
– Response daily incoming customer emails. Take the extra mile to engage customers.
– Answer the Customer Reviews.
– Check the inventory levels.
– Fulfill Amazon orders.
– Provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
– Update competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
– Lead and manage our Social Media (Instagram, Instagram Stories, Pinterest, Facebook etc.) and Blog Content as well as assist and lead other business growth initiatives
– Maximize follower’s social media of these platforms.
– Build influencer and partner relationships that lead to creative marketing campaigns and partnerships.
Skills and qualifications required
– Bachelor degree in Marketing or International Business.
– Relevant work experience for a fast-paced, growing digital company preferred.
– Proactive and organized with great initiative and able to move things forward independently.
– Knowledge of the Amazon Seller Central is a strong plus.
– Must be able to work well under pressure and fast-approaching deadlines.
– Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
– VERY creative with an eye for detail and our brand aesthetic – will need to create design-driven content across all social channels
– Knowledge of photo editing such as Adobe Photoshop.
– Experience using and marketing across social networks, blogs and content sharing communities including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
6 months to 1 year
– Excellent English Skills
– Spanish is a plus
– Job Autonomy
– Flexible and adaptable schedule
– Working with an international team in a very dynamic environment
– You set personal goals and we help you accomplish them!