Barcelona based business consultancy that helps companies to improve the way they bid for large public or private sector tenders. We serve all industries including IT, construction and services and provide a range of services such as strategic consulting, training and benchmarking all aimed at making our clients win more business, more easily.
You will be responsible for generating and managing a list of prospective leads, following a defined process that requires you to research companies in various online databases and, together with the owner, will determine which companies to approach, and how to approach them. You will then manage the initial contact and depending on success, arrange sales meetings and follow ups.
Skills and qualifications required
• A strong interest in business in all it’s forms
• A general understanding of different business sectors
• Willingness to learn
• Very good attention to detail
• Methodical approach to doing tasks
• Ability to manage several work streams at the same time
• Able to work both with and without supervision
• Knowledge of standard office tools inc MSOffice
• Reliable, Able to keep secrets
Total working hours per month
64hrs (16hrs per week)
Some office experience is a plus
Unpaid however you will receive valuable insight into many aspects of business from a variety of sectors.