We are looking for a software engineer intern that can program and deploy both Android and iOS apps, and wants to be in charge of the mobile development of the company in the future with the opportunity to build up and lead an entire development team.
• Are you attracted to be one of the first and core developers in a startup that is now small but already leader and will be a great well-known disrupting brand and model?
• Want to develop an app that is going to be used by millions of users?
• Are you passionate about the latest Android and IOS solutions and features?
• Are you up for the challenge of building a platform that must integrate Internet Of Things with software to create a surprising and comfortable solution to the users?
Then join us as a Mobile Developer / Software Engineer Intern!
Here you will find great teamwork in an agile environment. We care about software quality and maintainability, so we promote the use of TDD and other software design principles like SOLID and hexagonal architecture.
• Work closely with the founders and CTO to create and develop a great multi-platform App.
• Bring inspiring and innovative ideas to the table; you will have flexibility on implementing them!
• Actually program those apps, choosing the most suitable technologies, methodologies and frameworks.
• Always stay up to date with the latest mobile (Android, iOS, Wearables, IoT…) features to integrate them in our app.
• Deliver high quality, tested and maintainable code.
• Integrate testing, error-reporting and analytics into design and implementation.
We would like you to be…
• Passionate about performance, availability and scalability.
• Concerned about security and stay on top of security industry standards and best practices.
• Proactive in mobile development and enjoy the culture in the company.
• Self-sufficient and fulfil commitments, achieving delivery dates.
• A team player, ask for help when needed and be willing to help others.
• experience programming professional apps for Android and iPhone that are already in the App Store and Google Play.
• experience with the iOS (Objective-C, Swift, Xcode) and Android (Android SDK, Android Studio…) development platforms.
• experience in cross-platform frameworks like React Native, Cordova, etc.
• experience integrating REST services in Android and iPhone.
• Speak English or Spanish almost native and communicate easily with all kind of profiles.
• Have the right to work in Spain.
• experience developing Maps-intensive mobile apps.
• experience with integrating NFC, QR, Bluetooth or other IoT technologies.
• To master Test Driven Development mentality and technique.
• Create beautiful App designs and master design techniques and tools.
• experience in web frontend (SCSS, HTML5, JS…).
• experience in backend (PHP, Symfony2…).
• Lead engineering position in a young and expanding Start up.
• Freedom to take you own decisions in the app development.
• A dynamic team where every day will be different to the last.
• Being part of our ecosystem that will provide much more than an internship experience with after work learning and entertainment activities