Our client makes the booking of the business travel easy, offering companies of any size a simple all-in-one tool to book and manage their travel for free.
We are currently building a team of Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to help us to achieve our ambitious goals. The ideal SDR is perseverant and focused professional, who will partner with the Marketing team to feed our sales funnel to qualify and engage prospective customers.
– Run outreach campaigns using a combination of phone, email, and social touches, in order to schedule qualified consultations on the account director’s calendar.
– Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the values of the company.
– Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce.
– Acquire an expert knowledge of the company.
– Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of the agency and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
– Conduct a high-level discussion with Office Manager, CFO or Travel Manager to explain the company’s Value Proposition.
Skills and qualifications required
– Goal oriented person with strong character and perseverance.
– Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle.
– Strong communicator in English and, at least, another EU language.
– Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound.
– Strong character and perseverance.
– Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team.
– Customer-centric mindset.
– English Skills
– Spanish is a plus
500-600 EUR for full-time internship net/month