We are dedicated to consistently offer the best value for money accommodation to cost conscious travelers. We understand though that nothing can be achieved unless we have great people, and we are committed to build a team of intelligent and analytic professionals who support each other, enjoy their work, and want to contribute value.
The successful candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment, has a passion for travel and for proactive employee development and builds strong relationships with all employees.
• Communication by phone and email with hoteliers and be their problem solver
• Follow up on cancellations, over bookings and guest complaints
• Improve commercial relationship with the hoteliers
• Assist Customer Service Task Force Team where needed
• Bachelor or Master Degree student – University Agreement required
• Multilingual profile: native German + fluent English (+ 1 European language)
• Experience in front office is a plus.
• Organized, ideal candidate will handle a large volume of data and many different software.
• Computer savvy: comfortable with MS.Office package and Gmail (Gdocs, Gcalendar, Gsites)
• Self motivation and teamwork are expected.
• Entry Level position: No experience required
• Extra 1 day off per month
• Fresh fruit at the office every day
• Young and multicultural environment
• Open and horizontal organizational culture
8 hours: 9.00 -6.00 ( 1h lunch break)